Digital Initiatives Librarian
- MLIS, University of British Columbia
- BA (English), University of British Columbia
Janna offers support in the following areas, among others:
- data organization, use, and visualization,
- digital project development and management,
- web publication platforms and digital story telling,
- integrating digital scholarship into course assignments,
- and technical instruction.
She specializes in digital humanities and public scholarship, and is available for individual consultation, group workshops, and classroom partnerships. Students, student groups, faculty, staff, and community members are all welcome to reach out for assistance and support.